Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Sometimes I wonder....

I often laugh at the multitude of things I have going on in my life and wonder how in the heck I manage to pull it all off. I am definitely a risk taker, a believer that nothing is too big to accomplish, and that life is waiting for us to dive in. I haven't always had this mindset....I really started to evolve into my authentic self within the last 3 years or so. I feel more confident than I ever have, I'm definitely more mature (lots of life lessons learned over the past few years), and also my strengthened dependence on my faith and God have played a huge part in who I have become. As I approach the big 4-0 in just a few years I'm more eager than nervous to see my growth as a person, wife, mother, friend, and servant. Exciting stuff!

Anyhoo, I say all of that to say that my strength as a woman who is determined to pursue her goals and dreams and make a great life for our son is exactly how I pull off all that I do!

Now to the interesting stuff....pictures from my crazy-busy-fun week! Enjoy!


Surprise staycay for my hubby!



Glitter Grand Opening Celebration!
Yummy Food from Tropica Restaraunt

Musician Apryle Dalmacio

Bubbles & Sweets

The Glitter Lifestyle Boutique Dynamic Duo ;)

My good girlfriend Tasha & Tieko

Ready to entertain :)

Sent my Lil' guy off to 6th grade Science Camp for 1 week!!!
He's off!

Peacing us out...Lol!

2 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!