Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boho-Chic: UMA | Dona Karan

It's thursday again! I hope it's sunny and springy wherever you BSJ lovelies are.
If you couldn't wait for spring to start, you're so not alone. Sometimes I feel like once the sun comes out, I could finally achieve all the wrap sheet of goals I planned in the winter...

Anyhow nevermind my "thinking out loud"
Today's boho-chic features are inspired by the casually chic and natural toned colors.

UMA- Spring/Summer Campaign





Dona Karan | Casual Luxe for Spring 2012
Dona Karan toned the Spring brightness way down this time.
Let's just say she found her inspiration from nature itself.
There's a lot to love about these pieces (I hope it's not just me) but you have to be born brave to pull them off, a mix and matching of the separates will definitely take it to another cool level.






By the way feel free to tell me what you absolutely Hate | Love about
 any of these collections.

enjoy your weekend
Stella

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy wearing earthy tones during the spring. Khaki, white, ivory, and sand tones. And I love linen and cotten and lots of it! Check out Michael Kors' spring 2012 collection. I'm lovin' it!! http://www.style.com/fashionshows/video/S2012RTW-MKORS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love when you "think out loud"! You should do it more here on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!