Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Happy Friday! Anybody have any grand plans for the weekend? Well, I'll be working at Glitter on Saturday and working on adding more summer baubles to the BSJ site. Then on Sunday, I'll be spending the day with my family for Father's Day! I have a special day planned for my hubby because he's such an awesome Dad! My father lives in Cleveland so I'll be doing something nice for him next month when I travel there for a visit.

Anyhoo, every Friday I'll pick something from the BSJ site and place it on sale for a great price. It's called the Fabulous Friday Sale. Below is a picture of the Summer Stack which is on sale today for only $20. Enjoy your weekend and the special men in your lives!


Available HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!