Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blogger Style..

There's no denying that I'm a blog junkie. I love to peruse the web for hours checking out all different types of blogs. But I must admit I'm most drawn to the ones with fashion photographs. I don't want to be the shallow chick that just wants to look at pictures, but beautiful styling and fashion can simply draw you in. No words needed sometimes. Especially if the blogger knows how to rock an outfit.

In this series, each week I will highlight a few bloggers that I love for their fashion sense. It can be that their wardrobe is extraordinarily fabulous and I would die to have their Steve McQueen bag that costs a gazillion dollars. Or maybe it will be a blogger that's super simplistic in her dress....You know the basics...things we can afford, but simply just don't know how to put it all together. And how about those "natural" looking poses they strike? Man, I need to start practicing since I'm actually thinking of blogging about what I wore over the weekend. The jury is still out on my decision to do this though.

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy this new series and hopefully you'll find out about some new blogs that you hadn't already heard of, that might inspire you to take your fashion to the next level. Let me know what you think of the first two featured fashionista's...Aureta's Blog & Simply Cyn.








{Via}








{via}




7 comments:

  1. Hey, I follow Simply Cyn on bloglovin. I love her neo-soul style. She reminds me of Solange. Thanks for the intro on Aureta!
    I would love to see your weekend looks. Do it, do it, do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Glenda. Oh goodness I'm thinking of doing it. Gotta get my photographers in line first. Lol!

      Delete
    2. I hear you. They'll get into it too. At least Fred did :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there, thanks so much for stopping by my blog, hope you come back often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks! Every single one.

    I vote that you post your weekend looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith! Yes, I'm thinking I may just do it! Getting my photographers trained...lol!

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!