Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Top 5 Bedtime Products

Hi Lovelies! When it comes to bedtime I love having a nightly ritual. Don't you? For me, that's having a glass of wine, taking a hot bath, and doing some reading before bed. I look forward to this ritual because it sets me up for a great nights rest. I think most evenings I'm just purely exhausted and that could be another reason why I sleep fairly well. Though I'm pretty sure the bedtime ritual helps too...especially the glass of wine...lol!

Anyhoo, I definitely have my Top 5 products that I use to aid in making my body feel pampered at the end of a long day. I think it's imperative for daily self-care to be implemented into our evening. A great nightly ritual can transition us from the daytime hustle to a more relaxed state of mind before bed...wouldn't you agree?

Hubby bought me this for my birthday & I'm hooked. Such a clean scented bubble bath with a great silky finish. 


The subtle scent of this lotion is perfect for bedtime. The Shea butter leaves my skin feeling super soft.

Your elbows, knees, and feet will love you for using this! Great for those dry skin and rough areas.

Perfectly light coverage for your bedtime face. 

I massage this into my scalp after a hot bath or shower. A little goes a long way.




Bubble Elixir | Barr-Co.
Shea Butter Lotion | Barr-Co.
Cardamom + Vanilla Body Butter | Folie Apothecary
Face Moisturizer | Hope in a Jar
Cocoa Butter Hair Oil | Palmer's


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!