Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

Summer Splurge



Hey there lovely people...Happy Friday! Hopefully you all have the weekend off and plans to do something fun. As for me, I'll be working this Saturday at the A Toast 2 Artistry studio, but I plan on taking some R&R time on Sunday and Monday....if possible. This week has been an extremely busy one for me. The hubby and I opened another farmers market on Wednesday and the response and attendance was amazing! The planning of a farmers market takes so much work, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I really love both of my businesses, and I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love!

Anyhoo, because I work so hard, I decided to treat myself to something special. You may have seen my Instagram posts during my travels this summer where I'm rocking a cute Gucci cross body bag. I had been eyeballing it for a while, but couldn't decide on a color. Once I went to the store and saw them in person, I knew the tan color was the one for me.



I love the adjustable strap...AND I'm a sucker for a tassel.


It's very well made and the zipper and tassel hardware are sturdy.


I absolutely love the texture of the bag. 


A big plus is that my full size wallet fits inside along with a small make-up bag, lotion & keys.  




Gucci | Disco Bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!