Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Top 5 Fragrances


Hello lovelies, I know I owe you one more post from my travels...the Atlanta trip. But, I wanted to break it up a bit to share my Top 5 favorite fragrances with you. I'll be doing a weekly Top 5 here on the blog, so here's the first installment. These are currently my favorite go-to fragrances. They really are all very lovely scents.

Fresh & Fruity. Great for a girls luncheon & everyday wear. 

Earthy & Masculine. Great for an evening concert or romantic night. ;)


Warm & Spicy. Great for date night. 

Luxurious & Elegant. Great for a wedding or dinner party.


Classy & Sophisticated. Great for business meeting or a first date. 



1. Aerin | Mediterranean Honeysuckle
2. Kiehl's | Original Musk
3. Jo Malone | Mimosa & Cardamom
4. Byredo | Gypsy Water
5. Zara | Oriental


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!