Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Summer Vacay | Part III | Atlanta


Hello there lovelies! Today, I'm sharing the last portion of my summer vacation trip which took place in Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta stole my heart, and it was so unexpected. I found myself falling in love with the southern hospitality, my husbands Alma Mater - Morehouse College, and the history. The connections I formed were unforgettable...I'm sure we will never forget this trip. The photos below are just a small snippet of the beauty of this trip. I hope you enjoy them.

Loved our stay at the beautiful Artmore Hotel in Midtown.


Clark Atlanta lawn - Where School Daze was filmed

Wonderful visit reminiscing with the hubby & showing our lil' guy the Morehouse campus.

My favorite Author Pearl Cleage always writes about the West End area in her books. I could visualize everything she wrote about while walking in this neighborhood. 



One of the highlights of the trip was meeting my sister friend LaTange. We've been online friends for 3 years. Not only is she gorgeous, but she exudes goodness. We had dinner with our families the next day and got to connect more. I love her to pieces and we are officially connected for life! Can't wait for her and her family to come to California next year. 

A quick visit to the Sweet Auburn Market. Such a cutesy indoor marketplace. 



An uplifting visit to the Dr. King National Historic Site




World of Coca Cola tour with my guys. So. Much. Fun.



Of course, I had to do some shopping in Buckhead.



 We walked around Ponce City Market for a bit after dinner.  
Great place for shopping, great independent eateries/coffee shops, and an overall cool vibe.

And this is Cheryl! The stylish and beautiful spirit I met a few years ago through family. I can't get enough of her energy and of course I had to find out where she got her outfit. Seriously...she's so Boho-chic! I was so happy to have some time with her. Can't wait to see her again this month! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!