Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Top 5: Dainty Necklaces


Hey there lovelies! I'm back with my Top 5 picks for dainty necklaces. I remember a time when all I wore was colorful and chunky style jewelry. Now, I seem to lean towards a more clean and understated look. I think the older I get, the simpler my choices have become.

Here are some of my favorite necklaces that I've collected over the years.

Hubby purchased this "Take a Chance" necklace for me in Hawaii years ago.

This is my second Arrow Bar Necklace from Madewell because I just love it so much!

I found this necklace in Atlanta this past summer on one of our family vacations. So unique! 


As of late, this has been my motto....why not wear it?

I had my "Myisha" necklace waaaaay before Carrie from Sex and the City made them popular. I believe I've had this one since 1990 or so. 

1. Take a Chance Necklace | Kate Spade (similar one here)
2. Arrow Bar Necklace | Madewell 
3. Layered Wire Necklace | Cos (similar one here)
4. Good Vibes Only Necklace | The Latest Scoop 
5. Name Necklace | Vintage 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!