Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

I didn't know if I'd be able to host a black friday sale this year because I launched my {fall}{winter} 2010 collection a bit later than I normally do, and time really got the best of me.  But since I'm pretty much finished (just 1 small surprise left...hehehe) I decided that IT'S ON! 

So get ready to shop some amazing deals on November 26th from midnight to 11 p.m. and you don't need a discount code for your savings to be applied! You'll be able to click the "Black Friday" tab on our site and stock up on all your favorite Bohemian Spirit Baubles! I will be sending out a newsletter reminder, so please be sure to get on our new newsletter list HERE.

My blogging will be sporadic or the next 8 days or so, but I'd like to wish you all a safe and happy Turkey Day!

*please note all orders placed between November 26th & December 2nd will be shipped out beginning on December 5th.


be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!