Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Friday ~ Family rituals

We are another week closer to Christmas!  I'm excited because my father is coming into town, and we are having our annual family Christmas Eve party this year which got cancelled last year :(  Our Christmas Eve party is so much fun! We have a bake off with all of the grandchildren (there's like 14 of us).  We sing karaoke, bake homemade pizza's, and we exchange gifts with the family members we won't see on Christmas Day.  It's such a fun time, and we all look forward to it every year.  So those are two major things that I'm looking forward to this Christmas.  Do any of you have any holiday family rituals?  If so, what does your family do?

Well enjoy your Friday.  It's beautiful out today in my neck of the woods, but I'll be working and finessing my packaging.  I like how it's coming along so far. Now I'm just working on better packaging for the products that go inside of the sack. Wish me luck ;)


Pic by M. Croom-Turner ~ New Bohemian Spirit Packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!