Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday wish list...

Me, the hubs, and our lil' guy are exchanging holiday wish lists tonight.  I really don't need anything, but I always have something that I've been eyeballing, so I will be composing a list for them.  I see these gifts as end-of-the year appreciation gifts for being a great mother and wife (that's a good one huh?:).  I'm eager to see what they've listed too!  Below are 5 items I'm currently lusting over that will make it onto my list.

Are there any items on your holiday wish list that you are hoping to receive?



Keurig Coffee Maker


Gray Steve Madden Boots

B&N gift card to buy books & mags for my Nook Color


New VW Beetle...a girl can dream can't she?


Mountaintop Broadway play tickets!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!