Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Stuff

I had a really amazing weekend! The concert I mentioned that I was attending here was awesome!  I got the chance to meet my client Pamela and her super sweet hubby Chizzy (the guitarist for the wailers).  They were so cool, and made my husband and I feel very comfortable being in "rock star" presence. I was also able to meet "Family Man" who is an original member of Bob Marley and The Wailers!!! I was just in awe...such a great night!

But that's not all! lol! Sunday was good as well. Church was great, then bead shopping in Los Angeles with my mom, and lunch at Urth Caffe'...Yum!  I've been getting my design ideas together for spring, and I hope to have them ready to roll mid-February (since I now have most of the beads I need) along with my full men's collection.  We'll see how that goes...since time is not on my side some days. :)

Pamela, me, Chizzy

Pamela wearing all custom BSJ

Chizzy wearing BSJ

Cheesing about meeting Family Man

me and Family Man

Hubby captured me "feelin'" the music :)

be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!