Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Rocking hats

Hats have been really in style this spring and it seems the trend will carry over into the summer. There are so many styles to choose from...Paper boy, fedora, sun hats...I just love it! I don't own many but my hubby does, so I borrow his all the time. Since my locs are thick it's hard for me to find women's hats that fit so I usually just wear his hats...he doesn't always like that because I usually snag the hat he was planning to wear for the day :0. Anyhow, I'm thinking of starting my own mini collection of hats. Below are some of my favorites. Do you guys own a lot of hats? Will you be wearing or purchasing any hats this summer?







Me in a few of my hubby's hats :)

be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!