Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer wear...

Hey! Hope you guys had a great weekend....I didn't do anything too exciting, well really I didn't do anything exciting at all but that's just fine. I finally got around to putting air in my bike tires on Sunday and my little guy and I went for a ride. I love spending time with him because he always makes me smile (even when I'm in a funk) and keeps me young at heart :) While riding by some boutiques I noticed that the trend is definitely prints for the summer season. Floral, batik, and any kind of cultural prints seem to be splashed over everything.  I love it! I've always been into prints because they have such a bohemian vibe to them. I've been thinking of picking up a few printed dresses and tops for summer since I really like the look. What about you...do you like the new printed clothing that's out now?

Here are a few of my favorite looks.




be free,
Myisha




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!