Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My neck of the woods...

I'm so fortunate to live in a quaint little neighborhood that has so many great boutiques and shops. One of my favorite local boutiques is Nina Fleurina. I found out about Nina Fleurina a while ago and decided to drop in and see what merchandise they had. Upon entering I was blown away with the loveliness and femininity of the space. The owner, Ebony Robinson happened to be working that day and we talked for a while. Since that day I've been to Nina Fleurina several times and I've even taken my girlfriends and gotten them hooked on this super cute boutique. We are all in love with her soaps and bath products which are handmade by Ebony and her mother! Shortly after meeting Ebony we met for coffee and really hit it off. Over the last few months I've gotten to know Ebony and her husband very well and now consider them friends. She's incredibly creative and is totally in love with love, romanticism, vintage finds, and all things pretty and it shows in her DIY boutique. The other day while helping her do a little clean up work in her shop, I decided to snap some pictures to share with you all. Enjoy!

P.S. Ebony can be reached via email at Mrs.Robinson007@gmail.com. She's having a $5 blowout sale on Saturday at her boutique. If you can't stop by, maybe you can have her ship some of her famous soaps and lingerie :).












Nina Fleurina
206 W. Bonita Ave
Claremont, Ca. 91711

1 comment:

  1. Oh how nice!!! I just stumbled upon her blog a few days ago! If i'm ever in the Claremont area I'll def have to check out the boutique. I'd love to try some of the soaps and lingerie...too bad i'm going to miss the $5 sale

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!