Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another summer outing...

Sorry for my absense yesterday... I was wandering the city in search of inspiration for my upcoming fall collection. Luckily I have several sample pieces made but I still need more. Anyhoo, I'm good now and back on track.

Now on to something fun...Last week hubby, son, and I headed downtown Los Angeles to check out the "Art in the Streets" exhibit at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA). We all really enjoyed the exhibit and had a great time discussing what we liked afterwards. Unfortunately the exhibit ended on August 8th, but if it comes to your town I recommend checking it out.














All pictures by M. Croom - Turner

be free,
Myisha


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!