Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Over the weekend...

Can you believe how fast the weekend went by? I can't! It seems as if the two events I mentioned here took up more prep time than I expected, but I had so much fun at both. Later in the week I'll share some photos of the Essential Wood Designs Launch party that I attended and participated. It was such a successful event and everything looked absolutely beautiful!

Anyhoo, I've decided to switch up the blog schedule...just to keep things fresh ;) I hope that you all will continue to follow along and I thank you for your warm blog comments and emails you send my way. I'm signing off now to finish up another boutique order (Yay!!!!!) that will be shipping this week. BSJ is now officially in 4 boutiques in Southern California. Our button and flower earrings have been selling like crazy at Nina Fleurina Boutique in Claremont, and my tagline bracelets sold out the 2nd day at DenM Boutique & Gallery. This is an exciting time for me and I'm looking forward to revealing the new fall collection to everyone very soon.


be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!