Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday...

The weekend is here! I don't know about you all but it seems like the week flew by. Maybe because I've been working like a mad woman over the last two weeks...most times I can barely remember what day it is. If it wasn't for my son keeping me on track I don't know if I'd know Monday from Thursday. Lol!

Anyhoo, I woke up this morning to a nice email from Tamara Styles of the incredible blog Get It Girl Style. Today she featured my new fall collection and I'm so honored and happy that she loves her BSJ baubles. You should head over to the G.I.G.S blog and check it out! Tamara is super down to earth and has a great eye for design. I know you'll love her!

Well I hope you all have a great weekend. The weather here in Cali has been perfect for evening strolls, so I plan on taking full advantage. :) See ya' Monday!



be free,
Myisha

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!