Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Monday! It's always tough to get back into the swing of things on Monday, but at least it's Halloween....right? Any of you dressing up in costume? I attended a birthday/Halloween party on Saturday evening in Los Angeles that I dressed up for. I was the "Sexquitha Banana Lady"...that's what the packaging said, not my words. Lol! Well I didn't feel sexy...more like silly, but it was all in good fun! Anyhoo, the hubby and I only live 30 minutes from L.A., so since we were going to be out all night partying, we decided to make a little overnight stay out of it...hehehe. I love impromptu get-a-ways! The hotel was very nice, and we took full advantage of all of the ammenities...lounging in complimentary robes, breakfast in bed while watching movies, long baths, and sleeping in.

Below are a few pictures from my weekend. Enjoy your night and be safe!

My halloween get up.

View from our room

Hubby's breakfast

Mine :)

be free,
Myisha



4 comments:

  1. Looks as if you had a fantastic weekend, I love your costume and the food looks amazing.

    http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Shelly!

    @Local Celeb...Yes, it was a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute do you look? Looks like you guys had a great weekend. BTW - I would have opted for your plate :) !

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!