Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Obsession...

Oh my goodness....I can't get leopard print off the brain. What scares me is I know I'll buy all of these leopard print items and then next year it will be so O.U.T.! Then what? Lol! Anyhoo, below are a few of my current obsessions and then a few pictures of leopard print things I've recentlly purchased.


What do you guys think...are you into the new animal print thing or not?

{WANTS}

{HAVES}

Make-up bag/evening clutch ;)

slippers from tar-jay

My new BCBG loafers...I LOVE!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love this print!

    http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think leopard print will ever be out!

    But even if it was, I don't think that would stop me from wearing it, my collection of leopard keeps growing and growing...

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!