Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Getaway...

Hey there! Happy Friday! Hope everyone is well. I've been hopping back and forth between here, here, and here, so my time management has been my best friend. Everything must be put on calendar or I will forget....seriously! Luckily I remembered to put my sister's birthday getaway weekend on the calendar (she would have killed me if I had made other plans in place of her b-day) because it's a milestone birthday for her in so many ways. Her growth as a person over the last year has been tremendous and I'm truly proud of her.

Sooooooooo we're off for a weekend stay filled with luxuriousness at the US Grant Hotel... So exciting! I'll be back on Monday with pics.

Have a great weekend!









2 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!