Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lauren Conrad for Kohls...

I've definitely blogged about the LC Collection at Kohl's before because I'm such a huge fan of the line and I own several pieces that I love. Her clothing is versatile, comfortable,well-made, and definitely priced right. I'm really loving her spring & summer 2013 collection and I've already purchased a great jean tunic that I love.

What do you think? Would you purchase from this line? Do you already own some LC pieces?











And here I am wearing my Lauren Conrad Chambray Henley from Kohl's that I paired with black linen palazzo pants and gladiator sandals. Lots of her stuff is on sale, so if you are interested you should head over to Kohl's or buy online. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!