Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happenings...

Hey there! Happy Fall! I'm so excited about the weather change that I've been in the nesting mood lately. You know...organizing, changing out a few decor pieces to reflect the season, pulling blankets out of the closet and strategically placing them throughout the house for "snuggle" purposes. Fall is normally the time of year that I cook more too. Monday I made ground turkey tacos with black beans and an avocado salad, and Tuesday I made baked lemon pepper salmon with red potatoes and a butter lettuce and asian pear salad. Ya' girl been doing her domestic thing...hehehehe ;) The hubs loves it!

Anyhoo, while organizing and getting things done around the house, I decided to create a small office space in our bedroom for myself. It's coming along quite well but there are still a few things I need like a rug, a bulletin board and a small lamp would be nice too. Below is my progress and also a few other things that are tickling my fancy right now!

Enjoy!




{all pics above taken by me}


xoxo, M.

6 comments:

  1. I hope I get the urge to some serious fall cleaning. it's long over due.
    Love that hat, and the S&L printed wedges!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lydia! Yes, I was happy to finally the the "urge" to organize something...Lol! Happy fall!

      Delete
  2. You did a wonderful job. Your space looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your space. It's very tranquil. Makes me want to sip a cup of tea, listen to Esperanza Spalding and journal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda! Yes, tea and Esperanza in this space would be lovely or coffee & Zee Avi :)

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!