Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm full...

I love the statement "I'm full" rather than "I'm busy." When I saw Carl Lentz of Hillsong Church  NYC being interviewed on 100 Life Goals and was asked about his time and how he manages such a busy life, he said something like, "I'm never busy, but I am most often full." I think that is such a great way of thinking of things when you have your days scheduled with lots of to-do's. Am I too busy to take a phone call, or stop and see a good friend....Of course not! I mean really, who's that darn busy? But I am full! I actually have several things to do this weekend, but it is because I scheduled them all. They have a time allotment and then they will be over.

So here's to a full weekend with not much relaxation, but I'm thankful and grateful that I have things to do! And whatever your schedule looks like this weekend...full or not so full...I hope it's an awesome one!




2 comments:

  1. I love the term I'm full over I'm busy too. My weekend was so not full at all. Way too much relaxation and I liked it :)

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Faith! Sounds like you had the kind of weekend I would have loved. :)

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!