Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Weekend + OOTD #3

Hey Y'all! Hope you had a good weekend! Mine was quite full as I said it would be in my post here. There was plenty of driving involved which I don't particularly care for...I definitely prefer riding, but that wasn't the case this weekend. So off I trekked to Compton on Friday evening for bible study, then back home by 10 p.m. Saturday I headed back out to the Los Angeles area to Manhattan Beach for the A Toast 2 Artistry event that my girlfriend Monica and I put on...The weather was gorgeous!  Then I stopped for a fun visit with one of my best girlfriends who just delivered her 4th beautiful baby boy named Drew. On Saturday, I baby sat for several hours which was challenging and fun all at the same time. I had errands to run, so toting an infant around the mall proved to be quite distracting...I even walked out of one store with several items on top of the stroller. I didn't realize I had them until I arrived in another store...Of course I took the items back. My son thought it was hilarious. It was a great lesson for him that you don't steal...even if it's an accident. Lol!

Anyhoo, I was pooped by Sunday evening and happy to unwind and relax with a glass of red wine and watch House Hunters.

What did you guys do over the weekend?



Barsha Wine & Spirits in Manhattan Beach


Boho Blouse - Forever 21 //  Riding Pant - Forever 21 // Riding Boots - J. Crew








4 comments:

  1. Myisha, you look super cute. Love the scarf around the bun. Yes, I have walked out with items during the stroller stage of my life, and did the right thing and took it back. Though your weekend was full, it was time well spent. BTW, the picture of the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda! Yes, the food was tasty. Barsha is one of the venues where we host A Toast 2 Artistry. It's a great space in Manhattan Beach and the owners are super cool!

      Delete
  2. I love your smile!

    You were def. full this weekend. Wow! I feel quite lazy when I think of my weekend in comparison, lol. Haha, I love that your shoplifting mistake proved a learning tool for your son, lol ;)

    Loving your outfit especially your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Blushing! I spent lots of money on this smile...I'm glad it shows. Lol!

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!