Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Girly Things...

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day & hopefully you are off today for President's Day. I've been meaning to post, but really I just didn't have anything to post about. I know I've been promising to show some of the home decor improvements that I've done around the house and I will this week for sure. 

Well, today I just wanted to show off some girly things that I'm absolutely adoring. I had been coveting some items as I said here, so I treated myself to a little shopping spree. I didn't end up getting the Steve Madden sneakers because they just weren't comfortable. But I did fall in love with these gold fleck converse....I mean I'm so IN LOVE with them. They are by far my favorite purchase this year. I also purchase a few more Alex & Ani bracelets (I already had one that I received for Christmas), and a cute striped watch. I also received my new business cards for A Toast 2 Artistry. I really like how they came out. My hubby bought me the Taurus notebook from my favorite store Anthropologie. He's such a dumplin'! 

By the way, my blog got a little facelift...what ya' think? 






4 comments:

  1. Those gold flecked converses are so cute. Love them paired with your outfit!

    I love your blog facelift too. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith! I can't get enough of them...Lol! I have a few pair of converse, but these are def. my favorite. :)

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love the facelift. It looks great! The Chucks are awesome and I love how you're wearing them. I was in the village yesterday. I hate how your shop isn't there :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda! Yep, I wanted to give the blog a fresh look...I like it too! I miss the shop too.... We should grab a bite next you are in the area.

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!