Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

I should blog more....

I always have so many things I want to share here, and then life happens...Lol! Anyhoo, I hope everyone has been well. I had lunch with a close girlfriend the other day and we did a wee bit-o-shopping afterwards. While walking to a neighborhood boutique she asked me what things I was "interested" in these days. Great question! Only thing is, I'm interested in so many things, but what I did realize is that they ALL have the bohemian vibe. I've definitely stepped into my 40's with a strong sense of things I love, that work for me, and they all have that global, chic, and bohemian-feel to them.

Below are just a few things I lust over on the net when I have time for quiet moments, with no distractions, sipping a cup of coffee, and a blanket wrapped around me.... like this morning. *Le sigh

Quotes that give you motivation









No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!