Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Non-stop

Hey lovelies! Hope all is well with you all. Just dropping in to let you know that I'm still around. My life has been moving at top speed lately. Between running the farmers markets, opening up an art studio for A Toast 2 Artistry, and maintaining my duties as a Mom and Wife, life has been insanely full. But, I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's the life I've created, the life I've always wanted, and the life I truly love. I just take it one day and a time with a bit of planning mixed in. ;)

Anyhoo, I was interviewed by Mater Mea Magazine sometime last year and the article was released on their site this month. I shared with them how my husband and I started Heritage Farmers Market and some other things about myself and my journey to where I am now. You can read the article here. I think this article captures the fullness of my life and why it is so non-stop.

What's non-stop in your life currently? How do you maintain?




2 comments:

  1. I wish you would post more frequently. I miss your posts very much. Again, congrats on your Mater Mae feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Mater Mae feature! If anybody deserves it, it's you.

    Thank goodness for Instagram right?? We get to see snippets of your busy yet beautiful.

    XO |EESH

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!