Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Well, hello!

Heeeeeey! Darn I miss blogging! I used to get up in the morning and read my devotional, make a cup of coffee, take a few blog photo's, write, and then get my work day started. But lately things seem rushed. I get up, read my bible app on my iPhone, shower, make a hot cup of coffee and sit at the computer for hours answering what seems like endless emails...Lol! It feels as if I don't have time to blog anymore, but I know there's a space somewhere for me to carve out time to write. I really miss it....a lot. It's a must that I take a day to blog again. I'm going to work hard at carving out time to do that.

Anyhoo, I hope all of you have been well. I've been really good. Life has been non-stop and I wouldn't have it any other way....except for wanting more time to blog of course, but other than that, I can't complain. I spend most of my mornings at home working and running family/biz errands, and then the weekends are full with the operating the Heritage Farmers Market and the A Toast 2 Artistry events.

Below are some pictures I don't think I've shared before. My business partner Monica and I love our loft which is just right outside of downtown Los Angeles. We are still decorating little by little, but it's our girlie space and we love it! So, here are a few inside looks at what the A Toast 2 Artistry studio looks like. I hope that one day you'll sign up for an event (painting, wine tasting, cake decoration, floral arrangement, & yoga) so you can experience the sweet ambiance we have going here.










1 comment:

  1. I love the space and the way the word Create stands out. You both made the space your own incorporated glitz, glam and art. I hope that one day I'm able to participate.

    XO |EESH

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!