Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekend High

Hey lovelies! Hope you all had an amazing weekend. Finally, we're getting a bit of autumn weather here in Southern California...Yay! I was actually able to wear a sweater for a few hours on Sunday which made me crazy happy and today's weather is even better.

Anyhoo, my "good weather" high has me extremely happy, but I'm also excited about the re-launch of Bohemian Spirit Jewelry! With a hard nudging from my son, I put an intimate collection together of pieces I love and wear daily. If time permits, check out the site and let me know what you think of the collection. There's also a newsletter if you'd like to stay updated on new goodies and giveaways.



Shoes: Zara | Sweater: Madewell | Jeans: F21 | Bracelets: Bohemian Spirit Jewelry



Click to sign up for the BSJ newsletter. ---> http://eepurl.com/bAotyb





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!