Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Travel Guide

Hey lovelies! I'm so happy to be in preparation mode for a family vacation. I always look forward to quality time away with the hubby and son. We've decided to take a road trip making stops in Big Sur, Napa, and landing in Portland, Oregon. As soon as we made the final decisions on where we were heading, I immediately grabbed my go to book, The New York Times: 36 Hours 150 Weekends in the USA & Canada. If you like to visit unique and must see places, then you'll love the guidance that this book provides. I already have a list of at least 20  things to do and see, most of them in Portland, however I'm most excited about the drive, scenery, and having some relaxation time with my guys.

Anyhoo, I highly recommend the 36 Hours book if you like to travel, but don't always know where to go when arriving in a new city. This book highlights great eateries, cultural events, hotels, hip local spots and a lot more. I purchased mine at Anthropologie years ago and I'm not sure they still carry it. However, you can find it here on Amazon.

Places I'm looking forward to going and seeing:

1. This amazing bridge.

2. Sipping some delicious wine at this black owned winery.

3. Checking out all of these amazing local goodies.

4. Having lots of coffee at the original location.

5. Stuffing my face with these yummy delights.

6. Soaking up nature and peaceful walks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!