Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Summer Vacation | Road Trippin': Part I

Hey lovelies! I finally made it back home from a week and a half of travel. Our first destination was Portland, Oregon. We decided to drive up the coast of California and site see our way to Portland, which turned out to be such a great idea. We stopped in San Francisco for an overnight stay at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Union Station, and then finished up the last 9 hours of driving the next day.

After returning from Portland, we packed up and flew out to Atlanta, Georgia for my husbands business meeting with his mentor. While there we did some site seeing, visited friends and family, and also visited Morehouse College where my husband earned his undergraduate degree. He's definitely hoping that Myles will attend after he graduates high school in 2 years.

Anyhoo, the time away proved to be just what we needed as a family, and exactly what I needed to recharge. I'll be sharing more pictures from Portland and Atlanta a little later. I'm especially excited about sharing some of my photos from Atlanta since it was an extra special trip where I came home feeling enveloped in love, which is exactly what I needed.

Below, are some pictures from the road trip to Portland. More coming soon...I promise!

Road trip essentials.

Being silly & passing time. 

Morro Rock in San Louis Obisbo

Entrance to Big Sur

Bixby Bridge | Big Sur


Photo Op in Big Sur


Picture of the castle from the observation room




Love Art San Francisco | Grand Hyatt Hotel

Grand Hyatt Hotel | Union Square San Francisco

Coffee in Union Square

Delicious breakfast at Flour & Co. in Berkeley




Standford 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!