Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

NOW AVAILABLE: Good Vibes Only

Hey there lovelies! Well, you asked and so you shall receive...Yay!!! The "Good Vibes Only" necklaces are now available for purchase in my shop HERE! For those of you who've followed my blog for a while now, you know that I had a jewelry boutique back in the day and have always made and/or curated baubles that are bohemian chic and wearable with your everyday wardrobe. I'm so excited to be dabbling back into the world of accessories. I'll also be adding some other fabulous jewelry and lifestyle items to the site soon. You can sign up for the newsletter here to be the first to know about new goodies.





Good Vibes Only Necklace | Bohemian Spirit Jewelry





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!