Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Unlock Your Soul!


Photos taken in Tuscany (San Gimignano)

Hey there lovelies! Myyyyyyyy goodness...what a year! I probably say that at the end of every year that goes by, but this year challenged me on so many levels personally, professionally, and spiritually. I know I've grown in several areas this year, however I backslid in others. Such is life, right? We can't be too hard on ourselves though, because life is too short for that. 

Photo take in Venice, Italy

For me, 2016 was the year of balance. Balancing my family life as a mother and wife. Balancing my time between two businesses. Balancing my self-care time. And balancing my social life. Through it all I managed to stay sane (sometimes) by taking the time to pray, quiet my mind, and continuously thanking God for this hectic, yet fulfilling life. But, as the year comes to an end, I've found myself like others, thinking of what I want to accomplish, focus on, do and be in 2017. Yes, I said "be" because we all have the opportunity to reinvent the wheel of who we are and what we do with our life at any time. 

So, as I reflect on the things in 2016 that led me to growth and unlocked my soul, I'll be manifesting ways to do more of that in 2017! 

Happy Holidays & I'll see you all in the New Year! Blessings for 2017!!!!



2 comments:

  1. You have been a Blessing to me, just seeing you make things happen.
    ~continue living the Blessed life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey! Happy Holidays to you and your lovely family.

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!