Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Trunk show...

It's Monday already! The weekend seemed like it flew by.  Maybe because I was a busy bee, but I still had lots of fun especially on Saturday (my trunk show) and Sunday (church + Mary Mary concert).  I didn't take very many pictures at the trunk show because I had more attendee's than expected (which was good) and I was trying to make sure I met everyone that I didn't know, and I wanted to catch up with friends who I hadn't seen in a while.  I received some very positive feedback about my Spring Collection, and I'm eager to share my designs with you all very soon.  I'm still tweaking some of the designs and creating additional pieces, but the launch is coming.

What did you all do this weekend? Please share!

*A few of the trunk show pictures at my house on Saturday. Fun times!



Monica of Scentsational Soaps

Sips + Bites ;)

All pictures taken by M.Croom-Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!