Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cali Casual...

Hello there! Hope you all had a good weekend. I had a whole bunch going on! My hubby and I have a birthday 2 days apart and we celebrated, plus my Dad came into town, and a whole bunch of other stuff was going on. With all of that kinda busy I'm happy about starting a fresh and new week!

Also, there will be several changes happening to BSJ and the blog very soon! I'll be keeping you all posted...I promise! I'm currently in the planning stages, so once I have the ability to reveal more details I will.

Anyhoo, the weather has finally warmed back up here in Cali & I'm back to my California casual dress. Laid back with a fedora :)



{via}

{via}

{via}

Me :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!