Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Top 5: Lifestyle Guide Books



Hey there lovelies! I don't know about you, but when the fall season starts to roll around I start getting this whole warm and fuzzy feeling inside and the need to make all things cozy. One of my main sources of inspiration for fashion, decor, and comfort food is Pinterest. However, I also like to reference some of my favorite go-to books that I have here at home. A few of them are newbies and some I've had for years. 


The New Bohemians is a great home decor book for all types of quirky boho-decor folks like myself. There's a variety of bohemian decorating options like modern, earthy, gypsy, etc. If you decorate with color, then this is a great book to have! 



I swear by Lauren Conrad books! She just gets me...lol! From her packing tips, to how to throw a cute girlie party....she is so on point. I feel like she gets the everyday woman who loves chic things, but on a budget. 

I'm a soup girl and I don't like to cook, so any recipe that allows me to just throw some stuff in a pot and let it simmer...I'm all in! I scored this book on our trip (seen here) to Portland at the PCU farmers' market and it has easy peezy soup recipes that even I can make. 

I've been a fan of the Cupcakes and Cashmere brand for a while, so it was only natural from me to buy Emily's latest book. Her style is classic and timeless and she always has so many great home decor/organizing and party planning tips. Love it!



I'm a huge fan of men's fashion and my style choices are often influenced by guys. I purchased this book for my husband, however I refer to it often for t-shirt and jean looks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!