Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Top 5: Fall Flats



Hey there lovelies! I've been missing in action for a bit, but I'm back and hitting you all with my top 5 flats for Fall! Yay!

Fall is probably my favorite season for a number of reasons. First, because the weather cools up a wee bit in Southern California and I love watching the leaves change while sipping a hot cup of coffee on my porch in the morning. Another reason is because it's my Anniversary month, and a great reminder that I married my love during this time. Lastly, because I love the fashion during fall...filled with cozy sweaters, and warm tones like burgundy, brown and navy. I imagine it will also be a favorite month of mine because I'll soon be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary in Italy in less than 2 weeks. Hence the reason for fall flats! I'll be walking and sightseeing like crazy and girl has got to be comfy.

These navy Tory Burch ballet flats had me at first site. I can wear them with just about anything and they are flexible and come with a carry along bag, so I can just fold them up and place in my purse. So convenient!

These olive tone loafers are uber comfy and pair well with a chunky cable knit sweater and jeans. 

I'm not a big slip on sneaker fan, but I really loved the color and tassel so much that I had to have them. They are also super comfy and a bit chic as well.

I've been wearing these oxblood colored, pointy toe flats like crazy. They are super comfy and fit my narrow foot like a glove. I love that I can dress them up or down, and the little floral eyelet details are so darling. 

You can probably tell by now that I'm a fan of Tory Burch flats. These are my tried and trues and I may need to purchase a new pair very soon. Clearly these are my favorite fall, winter, spring and summer flats...Lol!

4.  Coach - Oxblood Joane Flats - Similar Here
5. Tory Burch - Reva Flats - Similar Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!