Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday & more...

Happy Monday! Hope you all are still enjoying your extended weekend with the MLK holiday. Today is a kick back day for me. The weather has finally changed here in Southern Cali. and dropped to the mid 60's. Last weeks weather was like summer...it was crazy! I'm not complaining, but it is nice to have cooler weather every now and then so I can wear all the cute gloves and scarves I received for Christmas :)

Anyhoo, I finally broke down and bought an iPhone and let my Blackberry go :( I'm still getting used to it, but I am enjoying the picture quality of the iPhone. Below are a few fun pictures I took over the weekend. Speaking of fun...we'll be having fun this Wednesday when the Bohemian Business Spotlight returns...Woo Hoo! I'm so excited because I have some amazing interviews lined up and you definitely don't want to miss out on them. These women are truly inspiring! You can probably feel my excitement through this post here. Also, my Quick Meal post here seemed to be helpful last week, so I've decided to do a weekly quick meal posts here on the blog. Okay I know I was long winded today so I'll see you all tomorrow with a quick meal post and Wednesday with our 1st Bohemian Business Spotlight for 2012!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!